TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These website terms and conditions apply to your use of osunarts.co.uk and all pages within it (the “Website”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using the Website you are showing that you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
The Website is owned by the Osun Arts Foundation. (referred to as “we” or “us”) and these terms and conditions are issued by Osun Arts Foundation
BOOKINGS – CONDITIONS
- We must be provided with contact details when you book in order to contact you should any workshop/performance details change.
- For safety, all schools attending our workshops must have a clearance through the school before we come in, including children, young people, parents and teachers.
- Prices of our work may change from those published.
- We reserve the right to refuse booking.
- We reserve the right to remove pupils from the venue in circumstances such as the if staff consider your behaviour may affect other people’s enjoyment
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the programme of workshops or performances, classes and events as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances
- Refunds are not permitted, once booked, workshops must be paid for and any such payment in advance cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- All our artists are dbs checked.
- Workshops to be paid for before or on the agreed date.
- We have the right to add or amend the conditions at any time.
- All information on the Website is provided in good faith and for general information purposes only. Whilst we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate, the Website is published on an “as is” basis.
- We make no warranties of any kind. As far as allowed by law, we exclude any implied warranties or conditions that the Website will be of satisfactory quality, fit for a particular purpose, compatible with other products or services, non-infringing, complete, accurate or secure.
- As far as allowed by law, we and our associated companies will not be responsible for any losses you incur as a result of using the Website, using any websites linked to the Website or relying on any of the information published on the Website or any websites linked to it, including without limitation loss of goodwill, loss of profits, loss of data and losses which arise directly or indirectly from our acts or omissions.
- We will not be responsible for any losses you incur as a result of changes made to the Website by unauthorised third parties.
- We give no warranties that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the Website or the server hosting it are free from viruses. We will not be responsible for any losses you incur as a result of any virus infecting your computer by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from the Website.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any country or state and you access the Website from that country or state, the illegal, invalid or unenforceable term will not apply to you. The remaining terms and conditions, however, will remain in full force and effect.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence or our employees, agents or sub-contractors or for fraud.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The material on the Website is protected by copyright and the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website is owned by and shall at all times remain our property or the property of our licensors, as appropriate. You may reproduce, print or download material from the Website for your own personal use provided that:
You do not alter the material; You do not separate graphics from accompanying text; and Osun Arts Foundation copyright notices appear in all copies. Any use of material from the Website other than in accordance with the above is strictly prohibited. In particular, you may not reproduce, print or download material from the Website for commercial purposes or publish, display, distribute or broadcast such.
CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
This website provides contact details of third parties and links to other websites or resources. Osun Arts Foundation does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources unless otherwise stated on this website.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Osun Arts Foundation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA USE
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of UK and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
PHOTOGRAPHY & SHOW ARTWORK
Workshops and performances imagery and photographs on our website are products of our works that includes artists working with school pupils and teachers many of which are either sent by the schools themselves or produced with the school permission are reproduced with permission. All photographs and artwork associated with our own individual projects and productions are commissioned by Osun Arts Foundation and therefore reproduced with permission. Permission to take Workshops pictures and images will be sent to schools before each visit to get the consent of parents. Pictures/videos will not be taken without consent.
Our downloadable resources are designed for use by teachers and other individuals working in formal and informal education. All sections can be photocopied for use in an educational setting e.g. for use as a visual aid for the classroom. However, it is strictly forbidden to reproduce or re-distribute these resources outwith an educational setting. If you would like to use these resources for any purpose outwith the classroom, you must seek permission from Osun Arts Foundation’s Board of Trustees and the company must be credited. These resources are not for re-sale under any circumstances.
You assume full responsibility for the protection of your computer system including computer hardware, software and stored data including that of third parties who may access your computer system. By logging on you will assume the responsibility of ensuring that data downloaded or otherwise received from this website are free from viruses or other items of a destructive nature. Any damage to your computer, software or data by any virus, which might be transmitted or activated via our site will be your own responsibility.